Monday, February 9, 2009

One of my furry loves.......is sick


Its making me sick knowing something is wrong with my love Zoe ( my shi zu) we took her to the vet on saturday our vet was off and this other one said nothing was wrong with her. for a couple of at least 4 to 5 days zoe has been acting a little lathargic. and she has pain in the tummy and hind area. i am very scared, scared my love will die and that it will cost alot. im going to take her in to see MY vet tomorrow. I am praying with every inch of my being that its nothing serious. i am terrified. i am wondering if it is heathy to love a being as much as i love my two dogs, i know i am up for great heartach in the future loving them this much, these are my husband's and my first dogs that are our responsiblity and so far its been amazing. except for them getting sick and injured that part is torcher.

No comments: