Wednesday, December 17, 2008


" No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
I think of this quite often every time I feel like i am not good enough. Good enough at my job, smart enough, motivated enough. It very hard for me to not let people make me feel inferior especially about my job( it makes me feel the most uncomfortable that i have ever been) Im working on this right now about my self. How can i help others ( as i have been, and am good at doing ) if i can not even help myself. I have to be my own motivational therapist. I am trying to get this thought pattern out of my head by learning from others and reading spirital books. I even think how i should feel about a certian subject. but it is hard to do. Okay now that i am not making any sense i am going to bed.

No comments: