Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Communication the answer to most problems.

Well i talked to my husband the other night. I was having a very stressful weekend i spent all day evening and until 10 pm writing my paper for my psychology of personality class. So between trying to deal with my fiances and doing my homework and trying to concentate though lots of distractions i finally told my husband what is on my mind......again. Its been a good week so far. I my way home from class i called my husband and he stated he picked up a 4 hours shift at in evening job and that he picked up another one on tuesday(today). I came home t0 find our trash can taken from the curb and put back where they belong. And the missing latch on the frame of our front screen door was screwed back on. I am very impressed its the little things that count with me. My husband even made the bed ( and i was the last one out of it) i told him to keep up the good work. I told my roommate that i am not grocery shopping for him anymore because i am not his mother and i was beging to feel like i was. I told him we can share food but he has to buy his own. So, so far so good. I pray that he keeps this up.

No comments: