Thursday, January 8, 2009

Whats been going on.....not much

My brother called me tonight i haven't talked to him in a while. We are usually pretty close besides the fact is that he is an incredible asshole. Any way he certainly isn't an asshole to his gorgeous and nice girl friend. My brother is almost 24years old and he has just told his first girl friend that he loves her after nearly a year of dating. its cute to see my brother with her i always tease him about marrying her but she is only 19. I hope my brother treats her good i always tell her to put the smack down on my brother if he doesn't treat her good. She gets upset ( in the way of sadness) they way my family talks to each other, its not mean, we just are loud and joke around and she isn't used to that. Her family is pretty reserved. Any way i still haven't given my family their christmas presents yet. i really don't want to go back to holdrege if i don't have too. anyway i was sick today from work with a cold/ flu and i cant seem to get over it. i have taken, zinc vita c, pro-biotics, zicam, wal-born and have be using a humidifier with vicks vapor solution. im feeling a little better but not completely i have had a headach on the left side of my head for 2 days and am hoping for it to go away soon. i am still debating weather or not i should go to work tomorrow. they are not expecting me..........well to bed i go

No comments: