Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Its true that being "in the now" makes you stress free. I don't really literally see things in a different light. I just feel different. Its strange because its all most like a kind of confidence i have now. At work i wasn't stressed that i didn't know how long i was going to be there. We were short handed and i wasn't stressed out about. Didn't say much of any thing negative. On Friday i had my 1 on 1 meeting with my boss.( i usually hate 1 on1's because my first on my boss threatened to move me to a different area if i didn't nag my trainer to get trained) the one true thing about my personality is i DO NOT !!! respond well to threats i shut down. Any way, my boss told me on Friday. How well i was doing, how he hasn't received complaints about my mistakes and that he is pleased with my work. I told him how hard i was working to improve this. He told me he was going to try to get me a raise and talk to the boss above him. So i am hoping and praying i get this raise because i have been with my jobfor a year and i did not receive one like i was told i would. ( i took a pay cut to have this job and the only reason i took it was because my "other" boss told me i would get a raise in 3 months, which never happened.) So we are having trouble saving money, so we had a friend move in. I just pray i get a raise for the sake of fiances. I am very happy to be back in school so far. i feel like i a working toward a better future. my first class was on Monday it went very well. I think i was the most social in the class of 11 which was a enormous improvement. i need to talk more and stop being shy its ridiculous and being in the now has helped with that

No comments: