Sunday, November 23, 2008

New to blogging or anything like it.

This is my first blog. I thought i would journal my thoughts on a new thinking/living process called living in the now by the author Eckart Tolle. I am finally starting to know myself to know what i truly like, what opinions i have and how i react to things. My new year's resloution was to get organized and plan a buget ect ect and i let that go by the way side. I all of a sudden have a jolt of motivation not to just float along and worry about life. As Eckart Tolle stated its pointless to worry about the past it already happend there is nothing you can do about it. And lots of people spend time planning and looking towards the future (as i am slowly getting out of doing) when you should be worried about what is happening now. I have always had social and paranoid anxiety that has stopped me from doing what i have wanted or thought i wanted to do. And by following what this author my life has improved by 80%.

No comments: